March 22nd, 2019
1. Call for Resolutions: Now accepting resolutions for the CFMS 2019 SGM
2. Call for Nominations: 2019 CFMS Executive Board Elections for President & Portfolio Directors/VPs
3. CMAJ Blog: Accepting new submissions!
4. 2019 CFMS Day of Action Summary Report
5. CFMS now offering 5% discount for Littman Stethoscopes
6. Joule Innovation Grants – Application period open!
February 20th, 2019
1. CFMS SGM 2019: Registration NOW OPEN (Due: March 12th)
2. Call for Applications: CFMS-MD Financial SGM Travel Awards (DUE: February 27th)
3. Call for Resolutions: Now accepting resolutions for the CFMS 2019 SGM
4. Call for Nominations: 2019 CFMS Executive Board Elections for President & Portfolio Directors/VPs
5. Call for Applications: CFMS Student Initiative Grants (DUE: February 28th)
6. CMAJ Blog: Accepting new submissions!
7. Textbook/Study Resource Discounts: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott and Pharmacology You See.
8. CMA Live Discussion: Gender Equity and Diversity in Canada’s Medical Profession
9. Doug Altman Scholarship: A chance to attend the EBMLive Conference
10. National Geriatrics Interest Group: Call for Submissions
February 6th, 2019
1. Call for Applications: CFMS-MD Financial SGM Travel Awards (DUE: February 27th)
2. CFMS Pharmacare Task Force Survey – Share your thoughts and values on a national pharmacare plan!
3. CFMS 2019 National Day of Action – Seniors Care & Ageing, Official Press Release
4. Congratulations to our members participating in the R1 2019 match on completing their interview tour and good luck as you submit your ROLs!
5. CFMS Partner Travel Discounts – West Jet CaRMS period discount extended!
6. CFMS Partner Travel Discounts – CHOICE Hotels Discount
7. Ontario Student Medical Education Research Conference (OSMERC). Attend the inaugural OMSERC, March 30th 2019.
January 16th, 2019
1. #CaRMSTourConnection: Interview Tour Photo Contest!
2. Call for Submissions: 2019 Annual Review (DUE: January 18th, 2019)
3. Call for Applications: CFMS-MD Financial Leadership Awards (DUE: January 18th, 2019)
4. 2019 CFMS National Wellness Challenge: You can still register individually or as a team! There are $900.00 in prizes to be given out weekly!
5. Call for Applications: CFMS Winter Call 2019 (DUE:February 4th, 2019)
6. Some remaining CFMS-IFMSA exchange positions available for Summer 2019! Information below.
7. CFMS Partner Travel Discounts – West Jet and Air Canada!
8. The Canadian Medical Protective Association is looking for three great summer Medical Students for employment opportunities! See below (DUE: January 25th, 2019)
9. Canadian Rheumatology Association Job Opportunities (DUE: March 4th, 2019)