Hello CoM! Back by popular demand, the PSYG is excited to be collaborating with the PIG, GIG, GEM, PHSG and CAMSAHT to host a “Psychiatry in Specific Populations Skills Night”, on Thursday, February 3rd, from 6:30-8:00pm.
The Skills Night will consist of five 20-minute stations, each lead by a different facilitator, in which groups of students will rotate through. We are excited to have the following stations and presenters:
– Brooklyn Rawlyk (Year 2 Student): Psychiatry and Nature Prescriptions
– Dr. Lilian Thorpe (Geriatric Psychiatrist): Geriatric Psych Assessment
– Dr. Alison Markland (Pediatrician): Eating Disorders
– Joeline Magill (Executive Director/Founding Director of Hope Restored Canada): Psychiatry and Human Trafficking
– TBA, Trans Health Interview
The evening will end with a fun game of Kahoot to test your newfound knowledge, and hopefully win some prizes! Please sign-up before Tuesday, February 1st at 11:59pm via the Google form below. Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you there!